June Agenda – Semiconductor Packaging Outside the Mainstream (Joint User Group Meeting: CMPUG, PAG, & TFUG)
- Die-attach Materials Empowering Power Devices: Removing Heat and Supplying Power, Andy Mackie, Ph.D., Indium Corporation (not available)
- Packaging Advances in the OSAT, Foundry, and MEMS Markets with a Highlight on Europe, Steffen Kroehnert, ESPAT Consulting
- AIM Photonics Electronic-Photonic Technologies and Packaging outside the Mainstream, David Harame, Ph.D., SUNY Polytechnic, Colin McDonough, AIM Photonics
- On-Shoring the Next Generation of Advanced Packaging, Charles Woychik, Ph.D., SkyWater Technology
- Packaging Methods for Flexible Hybrid Electronics, Melissa Grupen-Shemansky, Ph.D., SEMI
- Test and Measurement Challenges and Opportunities for Chiplet Heterogeneous Integration, Amy Leong, FormFactor
December Agenda – Advancements in CMP Applications and Research
- Semiconductors and the CHIPS act: What Happens Next?, Dr. Eric Breckenfeld, Semiconductor Industry Association
- Economic Trends Shaping Semiconductor Demand, Duncan Meldrum. PhD, CBE, Hilltop Economics LLC
- Trends with Sustainability and Emerging Developments in Wet and Dry Processes, Michael Corbett, Linx Consulting
- CMP Removal Rate Modeling with the Shear Force Law, Len Borucki, Y. Sampurno and A. Philipossian Araca, Inc.
- Quantitative Analysis of CMP Slurry Additives Using Raman Spectroscopy, Timothy Holt and Michelle Sestak, HORIBA Instruments Inc.
- Slurry Activation Through Flucto-CMP, A. Philipossian and Yasa Sampurno, Araca, Inc., Fritz Redeker, Kiana Cahue and Jason Keleher, Lewis University
- Advanced CMP Cleaning Solutions, Geoffrey Yuxin Hu, Brizon Inc.