February Agenda-NCCAVS Joint Users Group Technical Symposium: Novel Materials, Processes, and Devices for Future Generation Electronics
- Mechanisms of Plasma Therapy (Plenary Talk), David Graves, UC Berkeley
- Large-Scale, Thin-Film Battery, Ernest Demaray, Demaray LLC
- Inkjet Printing for Manufacturing of Flexible and Large-Size OLEDs, Jeff Hebb, Kateeva
- Rapid Materials and Device Innovation for Non-Volatile Memory Applications, Larry Chen, Intermolecular
- BEOL Interconnect Innovations for Improving Performance, Paul Besser, Lam Research
- Nanoscale Chemical Imaging & Topography with Photo-induced Force Microscopy, Thomas R. Albrecht, Molecular Vista, Inc.
April Agenda– Spring Meeting: Advances in CMP Consumables, Materials, and Tools
- High Rate Acidic Slurries, Julia Kozhukh, Dow
- Holographic Characterization of Agglomerates, Fook Cheong, Spheryx
- Stribeck Curve Improvements for Cu and WCMP on Soft Pads, Ara Philipossian, University of Arizona and Araca Inc.
- Enhanced Material Removal Rate for III/V Semiconductors, Bahar Basim, and Sebnem Ozbek, Ozyegin University
- CMP of Divinylsiloxane-bis-benzocylcobutene (DVS-BCB or BCB) low-k ILD Polymer, Zenon Carlos, Hughes Research Labs
- Bulk Cu CMP: Development and challenges of high removal rate, low topography slurries, James McDonough, Fujifilm Planar Solutions LLC
- High Performance Pad Conditioning (HPPC) Arm for Advanced Pad Conditioning, Raghava Kakireddy, Applied Materials
- The Impact of Sample Containers on Large Particle Count for CMP slurries, Brian Kim, Fujimi Corporation
June Agenda– Joint CMPUG/TFUG Meeting: 3D Packaging Technology
- Monolithic 3D Integration Using Standard Fab and Standard Transistors, Zvi Or-Bach, Monolithic 3D Inc.
- Reliability of ultra-fine RDL Structures in Advanced Packaging Patterned by Excimer Laser Ablation, Markus Arendt, SUSS MicroTec Photonic Systems, Inc.
- CMP and Current Trends Related to Advanced Packaging, Robert L. Rhoades, Entrepix, Inc.
July Agenda (SEMICON West) – CMP Technology & Market Trends
- Handset Demand Poised to Drive Second Half Surge in Semiconductors, Len Jelinek, IHS Insights
- Challenges in Cleaning Tungsten and Cobalt for advanced node Post CMP and Post Etch Residue Removal Applications, Michael White, Entegris
- Effect of Water Dilution and Method of Slurry Dispense on Silicon Dioxide Removal Rate for STI CMP using a Ceria Slurry, Matthew Bahr, Ara Philipossian, University of Arizona
- Status of CMP Materials, Marty DeGroot, DOW Electronic Materials
- CMP in Photonics Area, Frank Tolic, AIM Photonics
- Sub-Aperture Ion-Milling based Planarization, Allan Biegaj, SCIA Systems
- Developments in CMP and Impact on CMP Consumables, Mike Corbett, Linx Consulting
- New Regulatory Requirements for Nanoscale Materials Under the U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), Sanjay Baliga, SEMI