February Agenda-NCCAVS Joint Users Group Technical Symposium: Novel Materials, Processes, and Devices for Future Generation Electronics
- Mechanisms of Plasma Therapy (Plenary Talk), David Graves, UC Berkeley
- Large-Scale, Thin-Film Battery, Ernest Demaray, Demaray LLC
- Inkjet Printing for Manufacturing of Flexible and Large-Size OLEDs, Jeff Hebb, Kateeva
- Rapid Materials and Device Innovation for Non-Volatile Memory Applications, Larry Chen, Intermolecular
- BEOL Interconnect Innovations for Improving Performance, Paul Besser, Lam Research
- Nanoscale Chemical Imaging & Topography with Photo-induced Force Microscopy, Thomas R. Albrecht, Molecular Vista, Inc.
July Agenda-Advances in Implantation & Anneal: 2017
- Smartphone Market Driving 7nm & 5nm Node 3-D Devices and Stacked Devices, John Borland, JOB Technologies
- Ultra-Shallow Junction Formation on 3D Silicon and Germanium Device Structures by Ion Energy Decoupled Plasma Doping, Y. S. Kim, Lam Research
- Junction formation in Ge by co-implant and pre-heating techniques, Takashi Kuroi, Nissin Ion Implant
- Low contact resistance on p-SiGe junctions with Ga implants and laser anneals, Fareen Khaja, Applied Materials
- PLAD advances: Hot n-type implants and Control of sidewall doping, Deven Raj, Applied Materials
- Perspectives on low-energy ion (and neutral) implantation, Michael Current, Current Scientific
October Agenda-Diverse Topics: PV, GaN, etc.
- Achieving 100% Residential Renewables in Hawaii with Solar & Multi-Storage, John Borland, JOB Technologies
- Hydrogen Implant and Cleaving to Unlock Previously Untapped Solar Real-Estate, Mingguo Liu, Rayton Solar
- High Productivity Low Cost Ion Implant for Solar and Beyond, Lisa Mandrell, Babak Adibi, Arun Karamcheti, Intevac Inc.
- Study of Mg Implant Damage in GaN using RBS channeling, TEM & Atom Probe, Udit Sharma, EAG
- Ion Implant Applications to Enable Advances in Semiconductor Technologies, V.K. Rao, Applied Materials