February Agenda-NCCAVS Joint Users Group Technical Symposium: Novel Materials, Processes, and Devices for Future Generation Electronics
- Mechanisms of Plasma Therapy (Plenary Talk), David Graves, UC Berkeley
- Large-Scale, Thin-Film Battery, Ernest Demaray, Demaray LLC
- Inkjet Printing for Manufacturing of Flexible and Large-Size OLEDs, Jeff Hebb, Kateeva
- Rapid Materials and Device Innovation for Non-Volatile Memory Applications, Larry Chen, Intermolecular
- BEOL Interconnect Innovations for Improving Performance, Paul Besser, Lam Research
- Nanoscale Chemical Imaging & Topography with Photo-induced Force Microscopy, Thomas R. Albrecht, Molecular Vista, Inc.
September Agenda: Advances in Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- Use of Plasmas in Atomic Layer Deposition Processes, Mark J. Sowa, Veeco – CNT
- Atomic Layer Deposition of Ferroelectric and Threshold Switching Materials for Next Generation Nonvolatile Memory, Karl Littau, Intermolecular Inc.
- Dopant-Rich Films on Si: A New Frontier For Thermal ALD Processes, Michael I. Current, Current Scientific
- Atomic Layer Deposition with Activated Species: Applications in Gallium Nitride Power Devices and Silicon-Based Artificial Photosynthesis, Professor Paul C. McIntyre, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Stanford University (presentation N/A)
November Agenda: Patent Strategy and Mechanics, and What Comes Afterward
- Nuts and Bolts of Getting a Patent, Dan Flamm, Microtechnology Law & Analysis
- Alice in Wonderland Patentland, Richard T. Ogawa, Ogawa, P.C.
- Developing an International Patent Portfolio, Will Chen, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Monetizing Your Patent Assets: Turning Paper into Gold, Duane Mathiowetz, Foley & Lardner, LLP