February Agenda – NCCAVS Joint Users Group Technical Symposium: Novel Materials, Processes, and Devices for Future Generation Electronics
- Mechanisms of Plasma Therapy (Plenary Talk), David Graves, UC Berkeley
- Large-Scale, Thin-Film Battery, Ernest Demaray, Demaray LLC
- Inkjet Printing for Manufacturing of Flexible and Large-Size OLEDs, Jeff Hebb, Kateeva
- Rapid Materials and Device Innovation for Non-Volatile Memory Applications, Larry Chen, Intermolecular
- BEOL Interconnect Innovations for Improving Performance, Paul Besser, Lam Research
- Nanoscale Chemical Imaging & Topography with Photo-induced Force Microscopy, Thomas R. Albrecht, Molecular Vista, Inc.
June Agenda – Joint CMPUG/TFUG Meeting: 3D Packaging Technology
- Monolithic 3D Integration Using Standard Fab and Standard Transistors, Zvi Or-Bach, Monolithic 3D Inc.
- Reliability of ultra-fine RDL Structures in Advanced Packaging Patterned by Excimer Laser Ablation, Markus Arendt, SUSS MicroTec Photonic Systems, Inc.
- CMP and Current Trends Related to Advanced Packaging, Robert L. Rhoades, Entrepix, Inc.