CMPUG Spring Meeting – Call for Papers
Date, Time & Location:
April 11, 2019
Times: TBD (full day)
Micron Technology Boise (Idaho)
8000 S. Federal Way
Boise, ID 83707
PARKING: Available in Building 37 parking lot. Directions and more detailed info. to follow.
FREE ONLINE REGISTRATION*
*Advance registration required for security approval
Platinum Sponsors (Technical Symposium)
Michael Pevny, 3M, email@example.com
Andrew Carswell, Micron Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts are now being accepted for the Chemical Mechanical Planarization Users Group (CMPUG) April 11, 2019 Symposium on Advances in CMP Consumables, Materials and Tools. The symposium will provide an international forum for academic researchers, industrial practitioners and engineers from around the world for the exchange of information on state-of-the-art research in CMP semiconductor technology. The CMPUG promotes the exchange of opportunities, ideas, friendly relationships and research collaboration. The areas of focus for this meeting will be the following:
- CMP consumables and materials
- CMP Polishing and Metrology Tools
- CMP Process Integration
Please submit an abstract (less than 200 words) of your presentation by March 27, 2019 to the meeting Co-Chairs, Andy Carswell, email@example.com and Michael Pevny, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authors will be notified of acceptance by return e-mail.
All accepted presenters are required to submit their presentations in pdf or pptx format, approved by their respective organizations/employers for public release, by April 8, 2019.
All presentations will be posted on the CMPUG Proceedings webpage within 2 weeks following the meeting.
- If you would like to sponsor this meeting or list a banner ad on the User Group website, please check out our “NCCAVS Marketing/Sponsorship” opportunities at: https://nccavs-usergroups.avs.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/UG-Sponsor.pdf
- The Grove Hotel – http://www.grovehotelboise.com
- Hotel 43 – http://www.hotel43.com
- Inn at 500 Capitol – https://www.innat500.com
- Residence Inn by Marriott – https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/boird-residence-inn-boise-downtown-city-center/
- Hampton Inn and Suites – https://www.guestreservations.com/hampton-inn-suites-boise-downtown/booking?msclkid=8185e042a87d168d201fbc3b63823263